Alison was born and raised in Southern California. She came to Arizona to study Finance at the University of Arizona's Eller College of Management. Graduating early and with honors, she then began her investment career in 2013 as a Financial Representative, as
her passion lies in helping others. Alison obtained her Securities licenses in 2014. Alison was promoted to Vice President in 2018 after earning her General Securities Principal license. She earned her Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®) designation in 2019, as her practice has a focus on planning for the distribution of assets in retirement. She went independent and founded Stine Wealth Management in 2020.
Stine Wealth Management has a focus on putting clients first. Alison enjoys building long-term relationships with her clients, and loves to see their plan unfold and adjust as time goes on. She meets with clients face-to-face (or virtually) to help plan their financial futures. Alison has much experience in retirement planning, risk management, tax-efficient strategies, and helping clients through the 3 phases of wealth: accumulation, distribution, and wealth transfer. Alison prides herself on educating her clients and communicating regularly.
Civic duty is important to Alison. She is the Co-President of the PhoenixCats through the University of Arizona's Alumni Association, she volunteers through New Pathways for Youth to mentor an at-risk youth, she is the Vice Chair of the Women in Business Council through the Tempe Chamber of Commerce, and an Inaugural Member of the Eller Alumni Advisory Council. Alison lives in Scottsdale, AZ with her husband Billy & their dog Jordy.
- Securities Licensed
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®)
- 2019 Five Star Wealth Manager
- 2020 Five Star Wealth Manager
- 2021 KNOW Women Honoree
- Co-President | PhoenixCats - University of Arizona Alumni Association
- Vice Chair | Tempe Chamber of Commerce Women in Business Council
- Member of Class XXXVII | Tempe Leadership
- Committee Member | KNOW Cares
- Friend of Network | Women's Council of Realtors
- Inaugural Member | Eller Alumni Advisory Council
- Parish Member | St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church
- Mentor | New Pathways for Youth