Alison N. Stine, CFP®, RICP®
Alison was born and raised in Southern California. She came to Arizona to study Finance at the University of Arizona's Eller College of Management. Graduating early and with honors, she then began her investment career in 2013 as a Financial Representative, as her passion lies in helping others. Alison obtained her Securities licenses in 2014. Alison was promoted to Vice President in 2018 after earning her General Securities Principal license. She earned her Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®) designation in 2019, as her practice has a focus on planning for the distribution of assets in retirement. She went independent and founded Stine Wealth Management in 2020. In 2023 Alison became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional.
Stine Wealth Management has a focus on putting clients first. Alison enjoys building long-term relationships with her clients and loves to see their plans unfold and adjust as time goes on. She meets with clients face-to-face (or virtually) to help them plan their financial futures. Alison has much experience in retirement planning, risk management, tax-efficient strategies, and helping clients through the 3 phases of wealth: accumulation, distribution, and wealth transfer. Alison prides herself on educating her clients and communicating regularly.
Civic duty is important to Alison. She is the Co-President of the PhoenixCats through the University of Arizona's Alumni Association, she volunteers through New Pathways for Youth to mentor an at-risk youth, she is the Chair of the Women in Business Council through the Tempe Chamber of Commerce, and an Inaugural Member of the Eller Alumni Advisory Council. Alison lives in Scottsdale, AZ with her husband Billy & their dog Jordy.
- Securities Licensed
- Life, Accident, & Health Insurance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®)
- 2023 100 Women to KNOW in America - The KNOW Women
- 2022 Wildcat Career Champion Award - The University of Arizona Eller College of Management
- 2022 Business Woman of the Year Finalist - Tempe Chamber of Commerce
- 2022 Most Admired Leader - Phoenix Business Journal
- 2022 Under 40 in Wealth Management - American Bankers Association
- 2021 KNOW Women Honoree - The KNOW Women
- 2020 Five Star Wealth Manager
- 2019 Five Star Wealth Manager
- Co-President | PhoenixCats - University of Arizona Alumni Association
- Chair | Tempe Chamber of Commerce Women in Business Council
- Alumni of Class XXXVII | Tempe Leadership
- Committee Member | KNOW Cares
- Inaugural Member | Eller Alumni Advisory Council
- Parish Member | St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church
- Mentor | New Pathways for Youth
- Mentor | Wildcat Mentor Society
- Member | Arizona 403(b) Professionals
The “Five Star Wealth Manager” award is administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC’s dba Five Star Professional (“Five Star”). Alison Stine is not affiliated with Five Star. Five Star does not endorse Stine Wealth Management, GWN Securities, Inc. or any of its representatives.
Candidates must satisfy ten (10) objective Eligibility Criteria and Evaluation Criteria associated with work. Factors taken into account include assets under management and client retention rate. Candidates also undergo a thorough regulatory and complaint review. Consumer survey feedback is insignificant in the overall award selection process.
After receiving the respective award, representatives have the option of paying a separate fee to Five Star in exchange for publication of this information. The fee is not a condition precedent to receiving the award.